Tuesday, June 20, 2006




Happy Birthday Mark!

It's hard to believe that six years ago today, my baby entered our family. We thought our family was complete with our three kids so it was a such a surprise and blessing that he came along. He definately has been our most "challenging" of all our kids. We have gone through things with him that we never experienced with the others. He definately keeps us young. So, we are having a laid back day. I have to go pick up his cake in a little while. He is really into Scooby Doo and Haunted Houses so that is this year's "theme". I'll post a picture later. We aren't having a party with his friends this year. The school never got the directory done so I don't have any addresses. Plus, he ended up getting into a class where all the kids have been together since they were all in play group. They all were in the same pre-school as well. Well, we only moved here a couple of years ago so we weren't "in" the "in group". Some of those kids were just downright mean and I was glad Mark never got "in their group". So, since he had a party last year with his pre-school friends, we decided just to make it a "family event". He picked the dinner menu and he chose chili. After dinner we are all going to see the movie "Cars". I can't wait. I just can't believe how fast the time has gone by. My baby is SIX!!!! So, Happy Birthday, Mark.

No comments: