Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I can't believe how long it's been since I have posted to my blog. Wow. Over a month! I guess my life is just so busy that there are days when I feel it's out of control. Both boys are playing baseball, Emily is still in karate and Liz is just a typical high schooler on the go. I have given up any "me" time there is. Plus, I still can't figure out how to properly use the bog. I can't figure out to add favorites and I have only been able to upload one picture and I haven't been able to do it again. So, a part of me has just given up.

It's been a busy month. Steve and I squeezed in a date night last week and went out to dinner (Chili's) and then to the Broadway play "Little Women". It was so good. Not as good as Wicked though that we saw in January. It's already coming back next year and we have our tickets. Chicago is coming to town so I am hoping Steve will surprise me with some tickets!!!

The kids are on Spring break right now and the in-laws are in town. My house is really clean though. I spent all day Monday scrubbing the house and it really feels/looks nice. I got my new furniture on Sunday. The room is still "a work in progress" and we have to finish painting the living room, dining room, halls and kitchen. We have been in this house for almost 3 years and were using the furniture from 2 houses ago. I liked the furniture but it just didn't "fit" into this house. (I have tried several times to upload the picture but it won't work). I'll keep trying.

I guess we are headed off to Disney World on Friday. Not too excited about doing it over Spring Break but the in-laws seemed determined to go. We have 3 day passes and I am not thrilled about using them up when we can only do a couple of rides, but I have been outnumbered.

Still working on organizing my scrapbook room. I don't know where to start. Jennifer (Jenyfer28), how would you like to get me organized? She was recently featured in Creating Keepsakes magazine. Her set up was awesome. I so admire her work and how organized she is! I look forward to reading her blog and finding out what yummy recipe she has posted.

Eventually I will get my act together. For now, everything is just crazy. It was definately a lot easier and simpler when the kids were little.

Well, kids are off to the pool with grandparents so I am going to enjoy the peace and quiet and do some more laundry. Until next time............

No comments: