Thursday, June 07, 2007

Not much too blog about.

Kids are out of school--already driving me crazy. It's going to be a long summer.

We finally got some much needed rain here in Tampa.

Still not swimming in the pool. It's got water but the water is not "swimmable" yet. I think once the kids can swim, they can burn off the extra energy they have.

I got my scrapbook room done. I am hoping to be actually working in it this weekend. I am taking the time to go through EVERYTHING before I put it away. I have a lot of stuff that I am getting rid of because I just won't use it.

Greg's playing baseball 2-3 days a week.

Mark still going to Huntington 4 mornings a week. So I still have to get up and out of the house.

Emily's "bored". Can't find anything to do.

Elizabeth is still wining that "if I had a car....blah blah blah". She goes to "Journalism Summer School" next week at the University of South Carolina. So, I will have at least 4 days of NOT hearing "if I had a car".

Best of all, my "BFF" will here here in town to visit. Can't wait. We won't get to spend too much time together, but hopefully we can squeeze in a pedicure and a trip to a LSS. Oh yeah, we are hoping to plan a trip for my birthday this fall. Lookout Chicago---here we come.

Told you that it's been pretty uneventful here in my house. Maybe in a few days, I will have something to tell.

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Kim! Allison has driven me nuts already too! Yesterday (the first day of Summer vacation)her behavior was horrible! She bugged me all day! And then today! I get up between 5-5:30 to have "me" time and she came downstairs at 6:30! I had to drag her out of bed at 7:00 every morning for school and now suddenly she gets herself up early!! And I put her to bed 2 hours later last night so I could have more time to myself this morning! UGH! ....and I only have one! Hugs to you!