Sunday, November 29, 2009

Got this picture off of Renee's blog. I think it is absolutely hysterical. We got our Christmas lights up today but they look nothing like this.

Had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Elizabeth came home but left on Friday. She wanted to get back to Gainesville so she could get a parking spot on campus. Saturday was the big UF v. FSU game. HUGE rivalry. Gators won!

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to go to a beautiful wedding on Clearwater Beach. I've never been to a beach wedding and it was absolutely breathtaking. As soon as the ceremony was over, the sun started to set and it was so gorgeous on the water. The temperatures finally dropped here so it was kind of chilly. We were freezing but it was so worth it. I kind of hope one of my girls wants a beach wedding.

Tomorrow is back to school. The kids had the last week off. It was nice sleeping in but they trashed my house! They also ate me out of the house. Holy cow! So, I'm looking forward to them going back to school just so I can clean the house. But, the good news is that we only have three weeks until Christmas break. I'm also counting down until December 18 when we head over to our annual Disney trip.

Got the Christmas tree up today. Hopefully we can get the ornaments on tomorrow and finish decorating the rest of the house. I love decorating for the holidays. I love the lights, the smell! I even started on my Christmas shopping! That's huge for me. Hopefully this week, I can start my list of all the baking I'll do. Buckeys, Peanut butter cups, pretzel candies. YUM.

Well, guess I better log off this and go to bed. I've had a week off of getting up at the crack of dawn. Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Isn't it a riot?! We have NO lights up. I have no time... or energy. LOL We have a house here in town who does an AMAZING job. I should take pics. Seriously. It's blogworthy! LOL

Ryzmomplus2 said...

ha ha, it took me forever to see what it was about until I looked at the neighbors!