Saturday, December 03, 2005

I was so excited to get this blog going and what happens? I get side tracked and don't post for several days. Life has been crazy the last few days. Seems like I am always on the go. Hopefully, I will make the time to keep this updated.

I am trying to get all my Xmas shopping done early this year. I have gotton a good jump on it. Now that the kids are older, their stuff is much more expensive and much harder to find. Emily want this pen she saw and of course, the first place I went they were all gone. So I found it at Target and I got the second to last one. It's pretty cool. Here's a link to it. FLY™ Pentop Computer All the kids need new backpacks so I got those ordered from Land's End. Good backpacks are hard to find. Since they have to carry all their stuff because there is no time to go to their lockers, the backpacks take a beating. So, hopefully these will at least last until the end of the school year.

As I read my first entry about all of our friends living around the U.S., I realized that I forgot to mention a few places. I forgot to mention our friends in Houston, Texas, Kentucky, Alabama, and of course all of our friends in Ohio. So, I am sorry I missed you guys! We also have met a lot of wonderful friends here in Florida.

It finally cooled down here but it still doesn't feel like Christmas. I do miss the cold weather. It is nice though to have the kids playing outside in December. We may even turn on the pool heater when they are out of school.

Two weeks from today, we will be at DisneyWorld. I am so very excited. We are going over to their Christmas celebration. I have been trying not to get too excited because it seems like a long time ago that we made all the reservations. I feel like a little kid getting all excited about it. I haven't made a big deal out of it to Mark because he doesn't understand the whole "in a few weeks" concept and he would be bugging me constantly.

Well, I am going to say good bye now and see about getting some fun stuff added to this blog. I am not the most computer literate person so it may take me awhile. Until next time.....................


1 comment:

Jennifer Stewart said...

Hi, Kim! :) WOW, 2 weeks and you'll be in Disneyworld? How WONDERFUL. We went to Disneyworld for Christmas when I was in high school and it was so much fun. Keep on blogging!!

Jennifer