Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's been a crazy month to say the least. Getting computer time has been next to impossible for me. With the kids home, I don't seen much time online.


Christmas came and went. We went on our usual trip to Disneyworld. It was fun and it was warm. We had a blast though. We stayed at the All Star Resorts (Music) in a family suite. On Saturday, we ended up hanging around and took the bus to downtown Disney to hang out. I can't say enough how gorgeous the weather is.


Speaking of weather, this is what it looked like on Christmas Day. The sky was so blue and there was not a cloud in the sky. It just didn't feel like Christmas. Santa brought Mark a remote control car and he spent most of Christmas Day out in the cul de sac playing with the car. The battery finally died just as it was getting dark. Only in Florida can we play outside like this.

I am really enjoying having the time off from all my running around. The kids are pretty much busy lazy and catching up on all their much needed sleep. I'm even being lazy and sleeping in. But, pretty soon break will be over and it will be back to the daily grind. I'm looking forward to it though. For my Christmas gift, Steve got me a "personal trainer". Greg has been working out with Alex and Ashley since last June and I have been itching to jump in. I'm ready to make the commitment to get more healthy. This is their link. Ashley has been there where I am. I hope I can have the results that she has had. Plus, Alex has been great to Greg and I think Greg wants to something in the personal fitness field. Tampa Personal Trainers

We got a Wii for Christmas from Steve's parents. Oh man, what fun that is. We have been having such a blast with it. I can't believe we haven't gotton one before this. If you are even thinking about getting one, I say do it. It's a lot of fun.

I'm enjoying having Liz home. I think she is bored though and needs "her own space" back. We went shopping today and had fun. She goes back to UF on Sunday and starts classes on Tuesday. I can't believe she is halfway through her first year of college. It's just flying by!

Not much else to report. I'm in the process of organizing all my photos so I hope to have more uploaded soon. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and has a great New Year's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back on here. I can't even imagine having Christmas in a warm state. Even though I really can't stand the cold weather, I don't think I'd give it up (well maybe).