Sunday, May 20, 2007

TV SHOW ENDINGS

WoWzer! (Is that even a word?) hehe. Just got finished watching the season finale of Desperate Housewives. If you haven't watched it yet, you may want to come back after you have watched it. I am going to spoil it!

Bree's back! yeah. Her character is such a big part of the show that I was finding it boring without her. I guessed that she was "faking" the pregnancy to cover for Danielle. Still not sure I like her hubby, Orsen. He's weird. I want Rex back!

Susan....................I loved it when Mike was teasing her about her being in a wedding dress and being around a chocolate fountain. That was funny. That was so clever of her to put that wedding together. How romantic. I just hope that they can keep a storyline going with them.

Lynette: I didn't like her this season. Not sure about the whole cancer storyline. Having lost people close to me from it, I don't find any kind of storyline referring to cancer as entertaining. Wasn't it enough for her character to get shot this season? Oh and that Kayla chick (her stepdaughter)---YIKES. What a little snot. Needs a good you know what. But, she does add great conflict to the family.

Edie: Didn't see that one coming. Edie is the character you hate, but love. I don't want her off the show. Hopefully, Carlos will come in and save her. Even as evil as she is, she definately adds to the show.

Finally, Gabrielle. How can you not love her? Loved her reunion with Carlos. How cool will it be if she got preggars with his baby. I figured Victor was a fraud. I can't wait to see what she does to him.

So, now I have to wait four months to find out what happens next. At least it was a real cliffhanger, IMO. Grey's Anatomy (my other show) was such a let down. I didn't like the "spin off" episode. I tried to stay awake and watch it but Mr. Sandman made be a better offer.

My team won "The Amazing Race" Yeah.

American Idol--BORING. I can't believe Melinda went home. I truly believe people are missing the whole talent concept. For the two that are left---GO BLAKE. About mid way through, I started to really not care for Jordin. I have liked Blake all along so I will definately cast my votes for him. Did you not love watching Elliot Yamin sing? I liked him last season. I voted for him too. Taylor who?

Now, my favorite of all the Reality Shows--DANCING WITH THE STARS! I have watched every episode of every season. I have not missed one. People think I am nuts but I just love to watch that show. I think the best two are left (Joey & Apollo). I just don't think Leila can compare to them. She's a good dancer but Joey or Apollo should be the champ! I rooted last season for Emmit. I knew since week #1 that I wanted him to win. I have been going back and forth this season. It's going to come down to the final dances to see who gets my vote.

Okay, what a boring post this was. All about TV. I am a reality show "addict" Now that all the shows will be ending maybe I will actually do more. I have several rooms to paint so maybe I will actually get them done.

Well, it's late (okay not too late, but I like my sleep), so I am going to call it a night. Have a wonderful Monday (what am I going to watch tomorrow night--CSI Miami ended last week).

No comments: