Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Day after Thanksgiving! I wanted to post yesterday, but it got totally chaotic. We had a great day. It was just us this year. After dinner was over, we all sat and played two games of Disney trivia. I love that game. Even Mark can answer questions.


Today, I'm locking myself in my scrapbook room and cleaning and organizing it. I've decided to go back to my simple way of doing things. I was just getting so overwhelmed by all the layouts in the magazines with all their embellishments and lack of pictures, that I went into a slump. So, I'm going through all my stuff and keeping/organizing/pitching stuff I just won't use. I've participated in swaps over the years and just have stuff I won't use. I still love my brads and primas. I've recently fallen in love with buttons. I take alot of pictures so I was just stressing myself out when I would see one photo per page and sooooooooooo much other stuff. So, I am hoping to get some pages completed. What's the best part of it all? ABC Family is showing sappy Christmas movies all day. So, today there will be no cooking, cleaning, laundry, or driving kids around. I even joked that I'm not even putting make up on. That's a scary thought in itself but I am taking the day off.

Have a great Friday.

No comments: