Friday, November 16, 2007

TGIF---Yeah. It's been a very long (yet somewhat fast) week! Baseball is officially over. WOO HOO is all I have to say about that. Even though the weather has finally cooled down and making the games "pleasant", I was done. You can only watch so many baseball games. We have 2 months off and then we start back up in February--assuming Greg makes the team again. So, now he can focus on his school work and conditioning.


My to do list is actually pretty simple today. The grocery store, BJ's (for the best pumpkin pies) and Pier One. Then I need to tackle Mt. Washmore again. Everytime I get all caught up I keep telling myself that if I just do a load a day I can keep up with it. But for some reason, that isn't working for me. I'm always on the run.


One month from today we will be heading over to Walt Disney World for our annual Christmas at Disney celebration. We love it there. This may be our last year all together since Elizabeth will be off to college next year. Hopefully, it won't. She loves Disney. So, maybe she will surprise us and make it work. There is nothing more spectacular than seeing Disney World all decked out for Christmas. I need to start working on my Christmas cards. Jolene George you have inspired me with all your Christmas cards. They are beautiful.


It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is here! Where did the month of November go? It's just us this year. Usually my friend Patti comes down but it just didn't work out this year. Bummer. We'll miss you Patti, Krissy, Megan & Hayleigh. Maybe next year. I went ahead and bought a HUGE turkey this year. I decided I want leftovers this year. I'm going to try my luck with some kind of casserole or soup. Usually we have enough leftovers for another meal but I decided to try something new this year. So, if anyone has any leftover recipes they would like to share, please do. Put them on your blogs! Maybe we can get lots of good recipes. I don't know about anyone else, but I love reading blogs with recipes.


Well, time to get my Friday started. Before you know it, the kids will roll in and the "quiet" will be over. Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments: