Wednesday, March 05, 2008

3.5.08

Is it Wednesday already? Where is the week going? I'm not complaining though. That means we are halfway to the weekend.

Today I am forcing myself to stay home. If I have to chain the doors, I need to stay home and clean my house. The laundry is out of control! So, I told myself that if I stay home today, I can run to JoAnn's tomorrow. Mark is having a "Fairytale Bowl" at school next week and he has to dress up like a prince. I have no clue what to do with him. I found a crown at the party supply store yesterday but that's it. I checked out the patterns at Wally World and they wanted $15. I thought maybe I could get creative with a bathrobe but they're not in high demand here in Florida. So, I thought maybe if I walked around JoAnn's I could get some creative juices flowing. So, tomorrow I am going to get up and out early and hit JoAnn's. The closest JoAnn's to me is a crappy, dirty store so I have to make the drive to a bigger, better (and cleaner) store.

Also on my "to do" list is to start going through all of Elizabeth's pictures and start pulling ones for her video. I think I have narrowed down all the songs. Some of the songs I have in mind are :
"In My Arms" by Plumb
"Under the Sea" from Little Mermaid (her favorite as a little girl)
"My Wish" by Rascall Flatts
"Ready, Set, Go" by Billy Ray & Miley Cyrus
The Graduation Song by Vitamin C
I'm not sure of the exact title of the Billy Ray song. I can't believe that in two months she will be graduating high school. We sent in her housing application and made our first check to the college (ouch). I know she is going to do great and I hope she has a great college experience. It's something that Steve and I never got to experience. We did it the hard way. Got married. Over 12 years, Steve went to night school until he finally got his MBA. I don't recommend it. It was a lot of work and a lot of stress.
Well, I better get off here and start tackling my "to do" list. Here's just some of what's on it:
Pay bills
clean kitchen
clean bathrooms
laundry, laundry, laundry
dust & vacuum family room
sweep & mom entry way
Mark's program @3:00
I could go on but if I could just get half of that done today, I will be happy. I'll post my progress later.

1 comment:

Ryzmomplus2 said...

OMG I didn't realize we both had kids graduating this year! Your making a video - what an awesome idea! I know I'm doing the scrapbook...but haven't planned anything else yet. Good luck in all your plans!